0 Items - £0.00
* These are A-grade top quality bamboo worktops and are made from full length staves
* They are available at 2, 3 and 4 meters in length and 650mm and 950mm in width
* Any bespoke sizes are available upon request
* Our worktops come with square edges, different edge profiles are available upon request
* To see the most popular edge profiles please go to bespoke services page on our web site
* Our worktops are sanded to 150 grit and they are supplied untreated allowing you to finish them to your desired shade
* We can also provide pre-oiling service
* All our products comes with 14 days piece of mind guarantee
* If you are not 100% satisfied we will refund your money in full If you need to know anything more about our products and services why not use our live chat system especially designed to help and advice you immediately. Enjoy your stay on our web site!
Facts about our bamboo worktops:
* Eco-friendly product
* 100% renewable sources
* More resistant to moisture than most hardwoods
* Bamboo when harvested it does not require replanting, mature bamboo has an extensive root system that continues to send up new shoots for decades.
* What does “ Carbonized” mean? - Carbonization is a process of pressure heating the fiber. This process turns the natural color into beautiful caramel color.
* Several bamboo worktop suppliers on the market may look alike, but in terms of quality, they are quite different, the quality of TopWorktops is the result of the care given in the selecting bamboo material, the manufacturing of boards and the finishing of their surface.
We are proud to be TopWorktops
You may also be interested in the following product(s)