TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We offer one-year full warranty for all our wood worktops
• During this period we exchange faulty products or give you a full refund in case the product fails to meet your expectations due to factors falling within our range of responsibilities.
• The warranty covers any splitting, cupping, warping, delaminating, joint separation, or any other damage that occurs because of faulty fabrication.
• The warranty does not apply to damages occurring due to improper handling, or faulty installation of the product.
• Each wood worktop comes with a list of care and maintenance rules that must be followed. Failure to comply with these regulations voids our warranty.
• Any damage due to transportation must be claimed within 24 hours from the receipt of the goods.
• We do not cover any costs associated with dismantling and transporting the returning goods.
• Our products come with-one year full warranty only if we provide installation.
• Topworktops aims to deliver goods within 5 working days from the order date depending on our stock availability
• Deliveries normally occur between 07.00 and 20.00
• Any damage during transportation must be reported within 24 hours
• We reserve the right not to unload goods unless payment in full has been received
• Until payment in full has been received, goods remains a property of TopWorktops
• Where TopWorktops agree to deliver goods, there must be a suitable road and access for unloading
• All deliveries will be carried to ground floor only, unless otherwise agreed
• All delivery dates and times are approximate and cannot be guaranteed
• TopWorktops shall not be liable to you for any loss you may suffer as a result of a failure to deliver on any particular date or any particular time
• We strongly advise you not to book fitter before you receive the goods
Merchandise returning for reasons other than structural deficiency
• All the merchandise must be returned within 15 days from the date of receiving the goods.
• All boards must be returned in resalable condition.
• If goods are transported by a third party, they must be packed properly, in order to ensure protection from damage during transportation
• We do not accept items that were cut, bored, stained or otherwise processed.
• A returning fee of 10% from the merchandise value is to be applied toward the refund
Bespoke services and installations
• All project details are finalized and agreed by the client at template. You (the customer) are responsible for all additions or exclusions as template details supersede all previous quotation details. Changes are not possible after this stage.
• All existing worktops to be removed prior to installation. Our charge for the service is as follows: £ 120.00 removing and disposal, £ 80.00 removing only
• Your quote price may change if details change
• Any changes made to kitchen layout or design after template may result in a failed installation. If this occurs, you (the customer) will be liable for all associated re-working and re-fitting charges. Please satisfy yourself that all your requirements have been agreed and confirmed with the
• Where TopWorktops agree to complete installation, the customer have to arrange a parking space for any TopWorktops vehicles attending the site during installation.
• Any parking fees paid by TopWorktops representatives during installation will be added to the final invoice
• Due to the nature of the wooden worktops a tolerance of +-3mm is allowed for any cuts and cutouts
• TopWorktops will be not liable for any damages caused to customers premises or belongings during installation or any kind of bespoke services carried out, if they are not reported within 24 hours in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
• It is the responsibility of the client to check that all sizes are correct and in case of any non compliance to notify TopWorktops in writing to email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of the goods
• If we receive a complaint we will normally reply within 24 hours, but in busy periods it may take up to 5 working days
• TopWorktops reserves the right to decline order to any customer
• None of the above terms and conditions affect your statutory consumer rights